With three great game concepts already on the platform it's now easier than ever to find the right game for your site.
The Museum Mystery - Lots of wonderful objects on display? Hmmmm... Heidenriech will already have his eyes on something.
Rapscallion's Revenge - Beautiful architecture and space? It won't be long until Rapscallion plans to change something into his own image.
Rex Factor - Is your site linked to a well known monarch? Sounds like it would be perfect for one of Graham and Ali's adventures.
Useeum have completed a series of thorough user tests of The Museum Mystery and other games on our platform with children of the ages 6-12.
All tests show that the game:
1. Provides children with a fun experience at the museum
2. Creates curiosity, reflection, and learning
3. Engages the children for up to one hour
4. Is a social experience because it can be played by more than one person at a time
5. Motivates the children to visit other museums and continue the game
Our games can be adapted to any museum or heritage site. With our themed games it is also possible to link narratives across sites.
Every mission is finished at the current location, however the games can continue in other sites. This motivates the player to visit more museums in order to complete all the missions.